Monday, October 5, 2026

O Captain! My Captain!




If you gave Trump an enema you could bury him in a matchbox: "I have the highest of IQs. I have the highest. I'm fine, and I understand that stuff. You know, my uncle was at MIT for 41 years, and you know, I'm a -- I believe in genetics, frankly, and I understand. I understand it much more than I think any president would, because I do have an ability on this. I have an ability on those things that were the new frontiers."
-- Trump, to Time magazine



 



"The hour of the barbarian is at hand. The modern barbarian. The American hour. Violence, excess, waste, mercantilism, bluff, conformism, stupidity, vulgarity, disorder."  —  Aimé Césaire




"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance."
— Galatians 5:22-23




 



My guess: October 13




"'Fate' and 'soul' are two names for one concept."  — Novalis






Continued:

Our own permanent being, our true self, is our karma


Love stands in the Center





Related:

Max Sun











No comments:

Post a Comment