Sunday, September 1, 2024

After the Gold Rush

 



The Himalayan Institute's meditation shrine, this morning





Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armor comingSayin' something about a queenThere were peasants singin' and drummers drummingAnd the archer split the treeThere was a fanfare blowin' to the sunThat was floating on the breezeLook at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventiesLook at mother nature on the run in the nineteen seventies
I was lyin' in a burned-out basementWith a full moon in my eyesI was hopin' for replacementWhen the sun burst through the skyThere was a band playin' in my headAnd I felt like getting highI was thinkin' about what a friend had saidI was hopin' it was a lieThinkin' about what a friend had saidI was hopin' it was a lie
Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships lyingIn the yellow haze of the sunThere were children crying and colors flyingAll around the chosen onesAll in a dream, all in a dreamThe loading had begunFlyin' mother nature's silver seedTo a new home in the sunFlyin' mother nature's silver seedTo a new home











Related: 

Swaha the whole enchilada

Salvator Mundi



No comments:

Post a Comment