Friday, August 9, 2024

Meet me in the middle of the air

 







Now in the time of dyingI don't want nobody to moanAll I want my friends to doCome and fold my dying armsWhoa Whoa well so I can die easyWhoa Whoa well so I can die easyWhoa Whoa well so I can die easyJesus gonna make up my dying bed
Meet me Jesus, meet meWon't you meet me in the middle of the airAnd if these wings should fail me LordWon't you meet me with another pairWhoa whoa well won't you meet me JesusWhoa whoa well won't you meet me JesusWhoa whoa well won't you meet me JesusJesus gonna make up my dying bed
I'm goin' on down to the riverStick my sword up in the sandGonna shout my trouble's over LordI've done made it to the Promised LandWhoa whoa well I've done crossed overWhoa whoa well I've done crossed overWhoa whoa well I've done crossed overJesus gonna make up my dying bed
Ever since I been acquainted with JesusWe haven't been a minute apartHe placed a receiver in my handsTrue religion in my heartWhoa whoa well I can ring up my JesusWhoa whoa well I can ring up my JesusWhoa whoa well I can ring up JesusJesus gonna make up my dying bed
Goin' on down to the riverStick my sword up in the sandGonna shout my trouble's overI've done made it to the Promised LandWhoa whoa well I've done crossed overWhoa whoa well I've done crossed overWhoa whoa Jesus gonna make up my dying bed













No comments:

Post a Comment