Tuesday, March 27, 2018

O Man, Know Yourself!

Rudolf Steiner:  "Man becomes more and more man by becoming the expression of the world; he finds himself not by seeking himself, but by uniting himself voluntarily with the world.... Man loses more and more of the true inner human expression by becoming the expression of his own separate existence; he loses himself by seeking himself, he withdraws himself from the world which he refuses to love. It is only when he loves the world that a man truly experiences himself."

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.  —Luke 9:23-24









"He must increase : I must decrease."  John 3:30





And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.