Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Yoga : At-one-ment

  






"You and I are two persons and yet you and I are one — and the gap between the two of us, this also is myself."  — Sri Anandamayi Ma

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us.  — Ephesians 2:14





Rudolf Steiner:  "In older languages the self was not specifically designated, for it was contained within the verb. The 'I' was not directly mentioned. The verb was used to show what one was doing, and this was what indicated that one was speaking about oneself. There was no name for the self. It only came about in later times that the human being gave his self a name, and in our German language that name [ich] contains the initials of Jesus Christ, which is an important symbolic fact." [Iesus CHristus: ICH]



 



At-one-ment


Washed in the Blood of the Lamb are We
Awash in a Sonburst Sea
You—Love—and I—Love—and Love Divine:
We are the Trinity

You—Love—and I—We are One-Two-Three
Twining Eternally
Two—Yes—and One—Yes—and also Three:
One Dual Trinity
Radiant Calvary
Ultimate Mystery












Thank you, Carol Grayson!

Related post: Yoga : Nonduality


No comments:

Post a Comment