Saturday, September 19, 2020

Seed

 



In the spirit lay the seed of my body.
And the spirit has incorporated into my body
The eyes of sense
That through them I may see
The light of bodies.
And the spirit has imprinted into my body
Thinking and sensation
And feeling and willing
That through them I may perceive bodies
And act upon them.
In the spirit lay the seed of my body.

In my body lies the seed of the spirit.
And I will incorporate into my spirit
Supersensible eyes,
That through them I may behold the light of spirits.
And I will imprint into my spirit
Wisdom and strength and love,
So that the spirits may work through me
And I become the self-conscious instrument
Of their deeds.
In my body lies the seed of the spirit.






Source: Rudolf Steiner. Esoteric Lessons 1904-1909, p. 58









No comments:

Post a Comment