Monday, January 23, 2017

In Hoc Signo Vinces


  I am defeated all the time, yet to Victory I am born.  — Emerson

Everything that the human spirit undertakes or suffers will lead to happiness when it is guided by wisdom.  — Plato

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.  — Romans 8:28 

"For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of water: and God shall wipe away every tear from their eyes."  — Revelation 7:17

Ma Swaha
Evil is always in the service of the greater good.
"Whenever you see evil you should look into your own soul and ask yourself, Why am I not yet able to recognize the good in this evil that confronts me?" — Rudolf Steiner


"In spiritual life, so long as you have grasped it properly, nothing can go wrong." 
— Rudolf Steiner


See I am God.


See I am in all things.


See I do all things.


See I never lift my hands off my own works, nor ever shall, without end.


See I lead every thing to the end I ordained for it from without beginning with the same might, wisdom, and love that I made it.


How should anything be amiss?




All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.  — Julian of Norwich   


Aries


Arise, O shining light,
Take hold of growth and becoming,
Lay hold of the weaving of forces,
Yourself ray forth, life-wakening.
In face of resistance, gain;
In stream of time, disperse;
O shine of light, abide!



Erstehe, o Lichtesschein,
Erfasse das Werdewesen,
Ergreife das Kräfteweben,
Erstrahle dich Sein-erweckend.
Am Widerstand gewinne,
Im Zeitenstrom zerinne.
O Lichtesschein, verbleibe.

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever."
— Hebrews 13:8

No automatic alt text available.
In hoc signo vinces

Lead, kindly light










Related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment