Friday, January 7, 2011

Biodynamic Yoga: Verse for the Esoteric School, by Rudolf Steiner



                                           I bear within me peace;
                                           Within myself I bear forces to make me strong.
                                           With the warmth of these forces I shall be imbued.
                                           With the power of my will I shall be filled.
                                           And then I shall feel
                                           How peacefulness pours through all my being
                                           As I strengthen myself
                                           To find peace as strength within myself
                                           Through steadfast inner striving.

No comments:

Post a Comment