Thursday, October 13, 2011

AUM: Do good for all mankind





From an Esoteric Lesson given by Rudolf Steiner in Berlin on December 21, 1904:


AUM
A: "I acknowledge myself" or "I am"
U: "I acknowledge mankind" or "Man is"
M: "I acknowledge the Godhead" or "God is" or "I acknowledge life"


Feel responsible for every thought, feeling, and action. Every moment that we experience in this way brings us forward a little. What would I be without other human beings? Helpless. Streets are paved by others. When I get up in the morning people have already worked for me. My karma is connected with that of other men. I may have been an accomplice to a murderer because I didn't improve him in a previous life. One man's gain is someone else's loss. Teachers taught me. People worked for me from the moment I was born. So do good for all mankind.




Source: http://wn.rsarchive.org/GA/GA0266/19041221e01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment