Sunday, January 1, 2017

Not I, but Christ in me

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.


Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.






Divine Light!
Christ Sun!
Warm our hearts!
Enlighten our heads!
That good may come
From what we cradle in our hearts,
What we direct from our heads
With true-to-the-mark, consecrated willing!
 





May wisdom shine through me
May love radiate from me
May strength course through me
That in me may arise
A helper of humankind
A consecrated servant
Selfless and true















No comments:

Post a Comment