‘Our Father Who art in Heaven; O Lord our God, blessed be Thy Name, and may the memory of Thee be glorified in Heaven above as on Earth below. Let Thy Kingdom rule over us now and ever more. Holy men of old have said: Let all men be forgiven whatever they may have done to me. And lead us not into temptation. But deliver us from the wicked. For Thine is the Heavenly Kingdom; and Thou shalt reign in splendor for ever and ever.’
- Blessed is he who fears the name of the Lord, and incessantly serves before his face, etc.
- Blessed is he who does not give a false judgment on account of payment, but in the cause of fairness, not expecting anything in exchange; he will receive a just judgment later.
- Blessed is he who clothes the naked with his raiment, and feeds the hungry with his bread.
- Blessed is he who judges rightly the fatherless and widows and supports all those who are oppressed.
- Blessed is he who turns from the restless path of this vain world, travelling the true way which leads to eternal life.
- Blessed is he who sows good seed: he will reap sevenfold.
- Blessed is he in whom is truth, and speaks truth to his neighbours.
- Blessed is he who has love on his lips, and kindness in his heart.
- Blessed is he who understands each word of the Lord, and extols His name, etc., etc.